7 Tips & Tools to Reduce Stress, Disease While Increase Abundance
We live in stressful times. Many of us are afraid of losing what we have- our job, our home, our health or our future as we know it.
But we know worrying will not ensure the outcome we desire.
In fact, research shows feeling stressed contributes to 75-80% of all disease. And some have shown that vibrationally speaking, the energy of stress blocks what you want to attract from literally getting into your field.
So here are 7 Tips & Tools to:
- reduce the levels of toxins that help cause disease
- shift your vibration into a receptive state to receive your request for abundance
- Breathe: Breathing relaxes the mind and body. Sit quietly in a comfortable position, either on the floor or in a chair. Close your eyes. Start at the top of your head and with each breath through your nose, relax a part of your body until you’ve reached your feet. Add an affirmation with each in-breath, like peace, harmony, calm, kindness, healing, releasing, etc., and with each out-breath release what’s stressing you. Continue for 3-11 minutes. To guide you, enjoy our Breath Meditation Audio on our Virtual Spa.
- Music: Listening to calming sounds reduces stress. Use this tool during your commute, at lunch time or at night to help unwind from the day. Combine music with breathing to increase your relaxation.
- Visuals: Relaxing and inspiring visuals or videos promote relaxation. Enjoy our Calm Amid the Chaos Video on our Virtual Spa.
- Gratitude: One of the most powerful ways to open up your ability to receive more abundance is to relax into the energy of gratitude. The act of feeling grateful for the money you DO have instantly shifts the energy in every cell of your body as well as those electrons in your bank account. So start your day by saying, “YES” to everything in your life. A group of us is practicing this everyday. Just reply to this email with “YES” in the subject line and I’ll send you the details.
- Massage: By applying pressure to specific parts of your body, you stimulate relaxation. To reduce shoulder and neck tension, roll your shoulders forward in a big circle 3-4 times, then roll them backwards, and finally shrug them up and down. Place your hands on your shoulders and squeeze the tension out. Then roll your head in a circle, slowly clockwise 3-4 times then counterclockwise. Combine breathing throughout to increase the release.
- Aromatherapy: Try different herbs like lavender, chamomile and eucalyptus to relax. Or massage essential oils on the part of your body that is tight or sore to penetrate deep into the muscles and provide relief. Or use a shower gel with orange, lemon and peppermint to energize.
- Move Your Body: Yoga, martial arts or dance teach controlled movements, breathing and relaxation. Try our 14-days Free of 365 Yoga LIVE which is available everyday, from anywhere, at any time so relief is available when you need it- without needing to fit a schedule or waste time traveling. No commitment or credit card required.
“Enjoy Healthy” with results that last a lifetime,
BEYOND body mind spirit www.BeyondBodyMindSpirit.com
P.S. Create today a stress-free, prosperous state of mind EASILY and EFFORTLESSLY with our “YES” Meditation! You’ll experience a super powerful visualization with mind altering affirmations that will shape-shift your reality in less than 15 minutes! Just hit reply, and write “YES” in the subject line. I’ll send you the details.
P.P.S. If you found these Tips & Tools helpful, please forward this to family and friends so this holiday everyone can be less stressed and a lot more relaxed.