Give Great Vibes to Your Valentine
Roses and chocolate may give a day of happiness. But giving essential oils is sharing nature’s living energy and is long lasting.
Want to add a little passion to your relationship?
Or if there are tensions, want to calm things down to help you sort things out?
Or maybe your sweetheart is suffering with a cold or flu and feeling miserable. Many of our oils will strengthen the immune system without chemicals and toxins.
IN SUMMARY, you and your Valentine will feel great, confident and even sexy!
For example, Lavendar:
- Calms the mind and body- great in these times of stress- with a refreshing, relaxing scent that provides balancing properties.
- For deep calming, try it on the bottoms of your feet or the back of your neck.
- Also soothe and cleanse minor burns, cuts and skin irritations.
- Or to help improve sleep, rub a drop on your palm and smooth it over your pillow
Though less well known, try Ylang Ylang:
- Inspires passion
- Has been known to boost desire and enhance closeness
- has a fresh, floral scent
With hundreds of oils to choose from, there’s one that’s perfect for you. And I’ll be happy to help you determine which essential oil is best. I use “Muscle Testing” as well as a detailed Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils.
Order your Valentine gift now so you get it in time. CLICK HERE! Or email me at MRisa@BeyondBodyMindSpirit.com.
BTW: When nothing but the best will do, give the “YSL” of essential oils, Young Living. Their formulations are based on the wisdom of ancient traditions and the best of modern science. This ensures you get the result promised. And that’s why we offer them. CLICK HERE to hear the incredible benefits these essential oils offer you.