Small = BIG
Small = BIG, meaning small changes create big differences in everything. (And we’ve got those tips, especially in yoga, meditation, emotional intelligence and nutrition.)
- 4,000 mg sodium/day= The average American consumes
- 2,300 mg sodium/day= If above #, becomes unhealthy for most
- 1,500 mg sodium/day= Safe for African Americans, people over 50, and people with hypertension
BUT 6,010 mg of sodium is in Applebee’s Reuben with Fries!
What difference would it make if we cut back on sodium to the 1,500 – 2,300 levels?
- 11-16 million LIVES WOULD BE SAVED due to less people with high blood pressure.
- $18-26 billion DOLLARS WOULD BE SAVED in health-care costs.
For the full story, http://www.foodday.org/salt_by_the_numbers?utm_campaign=salt_by_the_num&utm_medium=email&utm_source=foodday
For amazing tips on how to transform Small into Big differences in your body, mind and spirit, just let me know: MRisa@BeyondBodyMindSpirit.com