This Valentine’s, Be with the Love of Your Life (plus FREE Video & Recipe)
If you’re like me, February 14th can be a reminder of how lonely we sometimes feel. Watching the TV ads for diamond rings can leave me feeling ”alone”- even if in a relationship.
Instead I now make Valentine’s Day a “ME Day” by strengthening the relationship I have with myself and practicing more forgiveness and kindness. And instead of putting the spotlight on what I don’t have, I appreciate what I do have.
So, silence the advertisements that say you must give or receive “diamond” rings and instead give yourself the true diamond which is feeling loved.
(Was interviewed on radio by Mitchell Rabin- ABetterWorld– get the full story.)
OMG! This feeling uplifts your mood, spreads to everyone around you, and magically fills the space with love.
Don’t let another Valentine’s Day be a sad one.
Celebrate with the love of your life- YOU! Fall in love with who you are by coming to our special Valentine’s Day class, “Creating Self Love” and let cupid pierce your heart with deep acceptance and vibrant joy.
- When: Friday, February 15th, 6-7:30 PM
- Where: 10 Park Avenue, (corner of Park Avenue and 34th Street), 3D
- RSVP: MRisa@BeyondBodyMindSpirit or 212 889-4986
- Cost: $18.00 (Bring a friend so you both enjoy TRUE LOVE and get 50% off!)
SPECIAL BONUS: Enjoy our newest “Relaxation Video, for Anyone, Anywhere” FREE. It’s our way of acknowledging your first step towards making love a constant in your life.
Happy, Hug-Your-Heart Valentine’s,
Gabby & Michele
Gabriella Potievsky and Michele Risa
L-o-v-e at first bite!
Say “I love you” with this fabulous, healthy but decadent recipe.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- chocolate chips (optional)
- graham crackers (optional)
1. Rinse strawberries.
2. Cut off the stem. Hollow out a little of the center to put your cheesecake fluff.
3. Cut off enough of the strawberry tip so that your strawberry stands.
4. In a mixer, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until it’s nice and fluffy. Then fill a pastry bag (or zip lock bag) full of the cream cheese filling and pipe it into each strawberry.
5. Chocolate: Add some chocolate chips to a micro-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stir, and then repeat until it’s smooth. The amount of chocolate chips depends on how much chocolate you want on your strawberries. For example, to drizzle 20 strawberries, melt about 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. Then scoop your melted chocolate into the corner of a plastic bag. Cut off a tiny corner to squeeze out a small line of chocolate to drizzle on top of your strawberries.
6. If you want graham crackers, just smash them in a bag and sprinkle on top!
Important: place in the fridge to chill thoroughly and then serve.
**Tip: Don’t make these too far in advance or not more than 2-4 hours ahead of time. Otherwise, the strawberries sweat and can get soggy.